Unit comes as a pair
Allows for bi-amping and bi-wiring
Satin, furniture-grade, wood-veneer cabinet paired with a blue baffle and a cloth grille
True to JBL's unprecedented heritage, yet utterly modern
A two-way horn model to play with such exceptional detail, uniform directivity, and striking cohesiveness.
Designed and engineered in JBL's world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California
The 83-pound 4349 features a patented High-Definition Imaging (HDI) horn molded in Sonoglass, a patented D2415K dual 1.5-inch compression driver, and a massive 12-inch, cast-frame, Pure-pulp cone woofer for powerful dynamics and incredible precision.
High-frequency and ultra high-frequency tonal adjusters
Located on the front panel below the horn and allow you to tailor the sound to your specific specific environment and preference.
D2415K compression driver
Benefits from the advanced research and applications derived from JBL Professional's D2 range. At its core, a pair of lightweight, polymer, annular diaphragms improve high-frequency extension by reducing diaphragm mass. The V-shaped geometry of the annular diaphragm reduces breakup modes, thus eliminating time smear and reducing distortion.
Employs a three-inch long-throw voice coil in conjunction with dual opposing spider dampers to guarantee maximum output with significantly reduced distortion.
Choose your connections
For flexibility, dual sets of gold-plated binding posts provide a secure connection and offer a choice of single-ended or bi-wire/bi-amplified connections.
- Type: 2-way monitor loudspeaker
- Low Frequency Driver: 12" (300mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer (JW300PG-8)
- High Frequency Driver: D2415K, 1.5-inch (37.9mm) annular ring, Teonex diaphragm
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 200 WRMS
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity: 91 dB/2.83V/1m
- Frequency Response: 32 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Coverage Angle:
-6 dB @ 20kHz: 80 x 70 Degrees (Hor x Vert)
-6 dB @ 10kHz: 100 x 100 Degrees (Hor x Vert)
- Crossover Frequency: 1.5 kHz
- Enclosure Type: V-braced front-ported cabinet
- Controls: HF and UHF tone controlsInput
- Type: Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts with shorting straps
- Weight: 83 lbs.
- Dimensions (HWD): 29" x 17.5" x 12.5"
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Matching stand: JS-120