Striking Harman Kardon design leverages quality materials in a 2-channel, 170-watt stereo receiver with ultra-low distortion
It can only look and sound like a Harman Kardon if it carries the Harman Kardon name. And the advanced-caliber power derived from its high-current capability amplifiers provides with you what you need to drive the high quality sound you demand from all your playback sources and electronic devices.
High resolution DAC, featuring a 24-bit/192khz sampling rate
Get the most out of your signal path with a high resolution, 24-bit, 192kHz DAC – which helps marry analogue to digital in a stereo receiver providing you with instant access between devices. In other words, your receiver has the option to receive everything that’s available to you in analogue or digital form – redefining the term ‘stereo receiver’ while transforming your system into a true entertainment / infotainment centre of your design
Get the best of both worlds with total connectivity for both analog and digital playback.
The Harman Kardon remote app provides control through iOS and Android platforms as part of the Harman Kardon ecosystem.
A dedicated remote application for control over iOS and Android platforms – complete with intuitive menu system – is available in an instant through the Harman Kardon Remote app. Life couldn’t be simpler with this streamlined edge on user control.
- 85W x 2 into 8 ohms, 20Hz – 20kHz, at <0.07% THD, with all channels driven simultaneously
- High-current (±30 amps)
- Ultra wide frequency response (@1W) 10Hz – 130kHz (+0dB/3dB) amplifier design
- Signal-to-noise ratio (IHF-A): 100dB
- Frequency range: 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz
- Usable sensitivity IHF: 1.3μV/13.2dBf
- Signal-to-noise ratio (mono/stereo): 70dB/68dB
- Distortion (mono/stereo): 0.2%/0.3%
- Stereo separation: 40dB @ 1kHz
- Selectivity (±400kHz): 70dB
- Five analog audio inputs
- USB input on the front panel to connect an iPod®, iPhone® or iPad® using an Apple® cable (not supplied) or to connect a USB flash drive with music content (MP3, WMA or WAV format)
- One high-quality phono input for connecting to record players with an MM cartridge
- Subwoofer output with trigger for direct connection to powered subwoofers
- One analog-recording output
- Network RJ45 connection to enjoy Internet radio and content from DLNA®-compatible devices that are connected to the network
- Power requirement: 120V AC/60Hz or 220-240V AC/50/60Hz (different models)
- Power consumption: <0.5W (standby); 310W maximum
- Dimensions (H x W x D): (121mm x 440mm x 300mm)
- Weight: 6kg