With single welding technology, the risk of water tank leakage is reduced to ensure the life span of the heater. There is an optional pre-filter which reduces sediments for cleaner water, and prevents scale from forming to protect the tank.
- Easy temperature adjustment
- With the mechanical knob, the temperature can be adjusted easily by up to 75 degrees Celsius.
- Blue diamond enamel coating
- The heater comes with excellent corrosion resistance, thanks to the blue diamond enamel coating of not just the water tank, but the water inlet and outlet as well.
- Incoloy 840 heating element
- Incoloy 840 heating element offers great resistance to oxidization and carbonization in high temperature environment, ensuring the life span of the heater.
- IPX4 waterproof
- IPX4 splash waterproof.
- More hot water
- With a special design of the inlet, the incoming flow of cold water is dispersed at the bottom, while the hot water is pushed to the upper space inside the tank. It avoids immediate direct contact of the hot and the cold water, which allows more hot water to be available.
- Less risks of leakage
- There are multiple welding of water tank with conventional water heater, each imposing risk of leakage. Philips water heater adopts single welding technology which lowers down the risk for more durability.